Friday, November 02, 2007

If you come to a fork in the road...take it!

So....it is down to you and me. I find that, at times in life, a person will be faced with a choice to make. It is a simple choice. A choice between what is "easy" and what is clearly the "hard" road to choose. For me, that choice came this year. And, unfortunately, I have chosen the "hard" road.

When faced with an environment that crossed, and continues to cross, the line in terms of ethical behavior, I chose not to go along. As a result, I am being forced to find new employment within 3-6 months. In the face of such adversity, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Despite the foundational question as to whether or not the organization is taking a true, legal approach to "excusing" me from the organization....I belive there is hope. Opportunities exist.

I am exploring those opportunities. More will come as they unfold...

4 comments:

Sooz said...

Proud of you, sweets.

Thany said...

Wow.
David and I just read this together and we are proud of you as well. We have seen you demonstrate strong intergrity in the past and it surprises us not one bit that you would continue to do so even in the face of adversity.
We love you lots...and DZ will be calling you tomorrow.

JamieB said...

True...You are one of the most talented people I know. Timing is never good, but doors will keep opening for you I am sure of it!

JamieB said...

oops, I left that last comment under my wife's sign in, anyway you know I love you baby...-Buschy